global talent visa
Build YOUR career IN THE UK
The Global Talent Visa (formerly called the Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa) is a special visa introduced to allow highly skilled tech talent apply for the right to live and work in the UK for up to five years. It is a two stage process where the applicant must be endorsed by an endorsing body with Exceptional Talent or Exceptional Promise by meeting the strict criteria set by the endorsing body before they can apply for the Global Talent Visa.
types of global talent visas
There are 6 endorsing bodies that can determine whether an applicant has exceptional talent or exceptional promise before they can apply for the Global Talent Visa. The endorsing bodies are:
1. Tech Nation, for digital technology (#TechNationVisa);
2. The Royal Society for science and medicine;
3. The Royal Academy of Engineering for engineering;
4. The British Academy, for humanities;
5. Arts Council England, for arts and culture, fashion, architecture and film and tv; and
6. UKRI, for academic researchers.
*Disclaimer – the Stage 1 endorsement for exceptional talent and exceptional promise are not visa applications. Michelle only consults in Stage 1 endorsement applications for the Tech Nation Visa. For any immigration advice, please seek the services of an immigration solicitor.
LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK FOR UP TO FIVE YEARS
“Being endorsed with Exceptional Talent was the biggest achievement of my professional career”
connect with michelle